General Submission Guidelines
An individual may submit a maximum of two proposals as the only or primary presenter per meeting. These individuals are allowed to be part of additional sessions as panel participants. The same proposal can be submitted to all meetings that have open Call for Proposals.
- Proposals must be in English.
- Proposals should describe original work.
- An individual may submit to more than one meeting (Venue).
- The submitter is strongly encouraged to compose the abstract text in his/her own word processor before submitting it online. Be sure to check spelling, word count, and conformance with the guidelines given below.
- All proposals must be non-sales or marketing orientated.
- Generally, ASIS International does not pay per diem, honoraria, or expenses.
- There are no fees required to submit a proposal.
- Your proposal will be rejected if all 4 steps of the proposal submission process are not completed.
- For more information about the evaluation criteria, sample proposal descriptions, and more details about the Call for Proposals, visit the ASIS website
During the proposal submission the submitters will fill out/choose from the headings listed below.
In total, the abstract text must contain no more than 100 words. No images, charts, or tables are allowed.
- Venue (make meeting(s) selection)*
- Educational level (fundamental, intermediate, advanced)*
- Preferred session length (60 or 90 minutes)*
- Summary (limited to 30 words)*
- Abstract text (limited to 100 words)*
- Equipment needed for presentation (choose from the list or/and enter in "other")
- Subject Matter (choose ONE from the list or enter in "other")*
* - required fields
For each speaker please provide: name, degrees, company or institution, job title and full mailing address, email address, phone number, biographical sketch, references.
READY TO SUBMIT? CLICK HERE
If you already submitted a proposal title and you wish to view, resume, edit, or withdraw that submission, log in below using the access codes already provided to you.
Technical support may be obtained by calling (401) 334-0220 between 8:30 a.m and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, or at all times by contacting tech support.
YOU DO NOT NEED AN ID OR PASSWORD TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL FOR THE FIRST TIME. TO BEGIN, JUST READ THE GUIDELINES, THEN CLICK THE HYPERLINK READY TO SUBMIT? CLICK HERE ABOVE THIS BOX.
Technical support may be obtained by calling (401) 334-0220 between 8:30 a.m and 6 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, or by e-mailing tech support.
For more information, please contact Becky Mangan at